Two historic museums on the Waynesville Square will be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Both structures are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
With a few exceptions for special events, both museums will be open Saturdays now through September.
Admission is free.
The 1903 Route 66 Courthouse Museum is located next to the current courthouse and contains displays of historic documents, farm implements and other relics from the area’s past. The museum is run by the Pulaski County Museum and Historical Society. For more information, contact Denise Seevers at 573.855.3644 or visit www.route66courthouse.com.
The Old Stagecoach Stop Museum, located on the other side of the current courthouse, is the oldest standing structure in Pulaski County. Dating back to the 1850s, the structure has served as a stagecoach stop, Civil War hospital, motel, apartment building and more. For more information, contact Jeanie Porter at 573.336.3561.