Fort Leonard Wood intramural and Recreation League basketball teams completed another week of the 2018 season, with games held Feb. 12 through 14 at Davidson Fitness Center.
In Conference A games played Feb. 13:
- Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 1st Engineer Brigade, defeated the 554th Engineer Battalion, 37-28
- The Medical Department Activity beat the U.S. Marine Corps Detachment, 58-33
- The 58th Transportation Battalion picked up a forfeit win
- The 14th Military Police Brigade beat the Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 3rd Chemical Brigade, 42-35
MEDDAC and the HHC, 1st Engr. Bde., both with a record of 4-1, lead the Conference A Standings. They are followed by the 554th Engr. Bn. and HHC, 3rd Chem. Bde., both at 3-2.
In Conference B games played Feb. 14:
- Combat Training Company beat the Office of Staff Judge Advocate, 43-36;
- The 50th Engineer Company beat the 2nd Battalion, 48th Infantry Regiment, 45-17;
- The 1st Battalion, 48th Infantry Regiment, picked up a forfeit win.
- Combat Training Company, now at 5-1, leads the Conference B standings, followed by the 50th Engr. Co., at 4-1, and SJA, at 3-1.
In Rec League games played Feb. 12:
- The 14th MP Bde., defeated HHC, 3rd Chem. Bde., 45-27;
- The Rookies picked up a forfeit win;
- The 554th Engr. Bn. defeated the Tank Automotive and Armaments Command, 77-57;
- The 43rd Adjutant General Battalion beat Los Masacotes, 49-28;
- The 58th Trans. Bn. defeated the Jokers, 39-19.
The 554th Engr. Bn., at 5-0, leads the Rec League standings, followed by the Rookies, at 4-0, and the 43rd AG Bn., at 3-1.