The 2nd Battalion, 48th Infantry Regiment kept its perfect season intact, while the 14th Military Police Brigade remained only one game behind in the standings after teams completed the ninth week of Fort Leonard Wood’s intramural bowling season.
Playing April 5 at Daugherty Bowling Center, the 2-48 Inf. Bn. defeated Company A, 554th Engineer Battalion.
In other games April 5:
- The 14th MP Bde. beat Company D, 554th Engr. Bn.;
- The Maneuver Support Center of Excellence earned a score of 1,853 as it bowled its way to a forfeit victory;
- The 1st Battalion, 48th Infantry Regiment defeated the 3rd Chemical Brigade;
- The Dental Activity beat the 1st Engineer Brigade;
- The Medical Department Activity defeated Company C, 701st Military Police Battalion.
The 2-48th Inf. Bn. leads the intramural standings with a record of 10-0, followed by the 14th MP Bde. in second place with a record of 9-1. The 1-48th Inf. Bn., 3rd Chem. Bde. and 1st. Engr. Bde. are all tied with records of 7-3. They are followed by Company A, 554th Engr. Bn. at 6-4, MEDDAC and Co. D, 554th Engr. Bn. both at 5-5, MSCoE at 4-6, with Co. C, 701st MP Bn. (3-7), Co. F, 701st MP Bn. (3-7), DENTAC (2-8), the 701st MP Bn. (1-9) and the U.S. Marine Corps Detachment (0-10) rounding out the standings.
Three weeks remain in the intramural bowling season.